Intro to Yoga Course
My popular Intro to Yoga Course is a 6 week block of classes designed for people who have done little or no yoga before.
100% of past students stated that before the course, they would not have had felt comfortable to go to a yoga class, yet afterwards they would be confident to continue their yoga journey (and so far, I’m delighted to say they all have!).
The course focuses on 3 aspects:
- Asana – You will learn how to perform over 30 basic yoga poses with safe, correct alignment, as well as learning how those poses are beneficial to the body.
- Pranayama – We have a go at numerous breathing techniques that you can use in your day to day life to help reduce stress, improve sleep and promote wellbeing.
- Origin – Each class includes a little information various topics including the history of the practice, different styles, meditation and more, all supplemented by your free course pack.
Most importantly, each class is fun! We have a laugh, it’s totally relaxed and I always encourage a friendly, supportive atmosphere. I keep the group size small, ensuring that I am always available to answer any questions you may have and to give you my maximum attention.
- Yoga mat, props and accessories are provided for use during the class. Feel free to bring your own.
- 6, 1 hour classes with a small group size.
- A course pack, emailed to you in PDF format before the start date. The pack contains notes from topics covered in each class plus a full breakdown of how to perform each pose we learn.
- A full sequence you can continue to practice at home once the course has finished, sent to you in video format at the end of the course.
£45 paid in full by BACS transfer before the first day of the course.
The next 6 week course begins Thursday 14th Jan 2019
Can’t make this course? Visit The Joy Studio to join my online community where you’ll find an online version of the course and lots more!!