Intro to Yoga Course
My popular Intro to Yoga Course is a 6 week block of classes designed for people who have done little or no yoga before.
100% of past students stated that before the course, they would not have had felt comfortable to go to a yoga class, yet afterwards they would be confident to continue their yoga journey (and so far, I’m delighted to say they all have!).
The course focuses on 3 aspects:
- Asana – You will learn how to perform over 30 basic yoga poses with safe, correct alignment, as well as learning how those poses are beneficial to the body.
- Pranayama – We have a go at numerous breathing techniques that you can use in your day to day life to help reduce stress, improve sleep and promote wellbeing.
- Origin – Each class includes a little information various topics including the history of the practice, different styles, meditation and more, all supplemented by your free course pack.
Most importantly, each class is fun! We have a laugh, it’s totally relaxed and I always encourage a friendly, supportive atmosphere. I keep the group size small, ensuring that I am always available to answer any questions you may have and to give you my maximum attention.
- Yoga mat, props and accessories are provided for use during the class. Feel free to bring your own.
- 6, 1 hour classes with a small group size.
- A course pack, emailed to you in PDF format before the start date. The pack contains notes from topics covered in each class plus a full breakdown of how to perform each pose we learn.
- A full sequence you can continue to practice at home once the course has finished, sent to you in video format at the end of the course.
£45 paid in full by BACS transfer before the first day of the course.